Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whew

Ok, had a heart-to-heart chat with a driver that I trust last night, and he reassures me that he doesn't think a restaurant would serve cat meat. He says that while some people here do eat cats, it's not a common thing, and it's more just dumb teenage boys being wild in the summer. Guess I don't need to go vegetarian. haha Good thing because I don't like enough vegetables so I would probably end up pretty malnourished!

In other news, despite my lack of any particular ethnicity I will now work PR for the Organization of Latin American Students next semester. I just want to be a part of something again, so I hope they don't hold my whiteness against me. Considering the current club president is black and the new one is whiter than me they can't be too picky. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment