Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hurry up! but wait for me...

I was hoping to find a better video, but since they don't perform this song live, this was all I could come up with. Anyway, this is how I've been feeling lately:

"Slow Down" -Love & Theft

And yet, at the same time as I feel like there's not enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to, I also want time to hurry up so I can go home! I'm ready to reenter my world & pick my life back up. While I have had some amazing experiences here - like canyoning last Saturday:
- I also feel like I'm living from break to break. This place I'm at right now, it's not really real, ya know? This isn't who I am. It's sort of crazy, but sometimes that's what it feels like. I left so much of myself behind that I'm ready to go back and be whole again. 59 days.

1 comment:

  1. You know what's weird? That's how I feel about my life right now, even though I'm smack in the middle of Michigan. I can't help but feel like this whole year I've been living in limbo and the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't come for like three years.

    ReplyDelete