Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1

So a friend started this 30-day challenge on facebook, and I decided to do it for the month of November. Enjoy.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I love cats.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I still love & miss my undergrad school (Indiana Wesleyan University).
4. Even if I have a lot to study I like to get my 8 hours of sleep.
5. I used to want to be a country singer, and I wrote songs & played guitar.
6. I don't mind being a moderately spoiled only child. :)
7. My family means everything to me.
8. I love to play board games.
9. I am fiercely loyal & dedicated to each hobby I get addicted to - in no particular order: giraffes, Elvis, Superman, the Backstreet Boys, concerts...
10. I like to create things.
11. I have never owned toe socks and still feel deprived. lol
12. Fire is one of my biggest fears.
13. I am super stubborn when I set my mind to something.
14. I want to learn to milk a cow.
15. Cell phones annoy me, and I hate hate when I'm hanging out with someone and they are continually texting or talking on their phone.

2 comments:

  1. :( Now I feel like a dope for texting so much around you. :( I will be on my best behavior next time! I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks. I just want you all to myself! Can you blame me??
    But yeah, everybody does it these days. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete