Sunday, November 21, 2010

Days 20 & 21 - oops

Yeah, yeah, it occurred to me around 11 last night as I was trying to fall asleep that I didn't post yesterday's challenge. It was an easy one though. In fact, so easy that I already posted 2 pictures that qualified. BUT ok, I'll do it again (and even come up with a fresh new answer).

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.


This would be a picture of Hamilton Pool Preserve in Austin, TX. Doesn't it look cool? I found it on this site. But in general I'd like to go to Texas/Austin, and then I could see my friend Veronica!

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
I feel like this is a dumb challenge, because who takes pictures of things they don't want to remember??

Ok, here goes:

I wish I could forget how stupid/naive I was to believe that Luke Bryan was actually reading & responding to my messages on myspace. In retrospect, I should have known better, what with the likely large volumes of mail he receives, but honestly, it IS signed "Luke" as if he had written it. I asked him in person at his fan club party in 2009, and at least he was honest with me, but lying isn't cool, and the whole scenario made me lose a lot of respect for him as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment