Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 & Wet Dominica adventures

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

So if you know me you know that Lois & Clark is my all time favorite show. Dean Cain is the reason I love Superman. hahaha


In other news, today is Independence Day in Dominica. Since we had no classes and just had a test, a group of us took the day off for some fun in the sun. We took a boat ride that was rough and wet and fast, and basically amazing. They dropped us off at Batibou Beach for a couple hours for snorkeling, and some of us played frisbee (fyi, we're not good. haha). The water was a little too wavey & murky, and I didn't see many fish, but I collected some shells. Oh, and Gabe cracked open a couple coconuts for us. Coconut meat is harder than I expected, but it was cool. :)

Then we got back on the boat & went to a restaurant called Pagua Bay for lunch. They were super slow, but the food was good, and it was definitely a nice change. The view there is unbelievable. AND there was pretty much the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life. Unfortunately the weather turned and we had to take a bus back to Portsmouth. All in all, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment