Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Alright, I'm struggling with this one. I considered saying my aunt because she spent today shopping with my mom, haha. I also thought, well, maybe Clint, the Love & Theft merch guy so I could spend the day with those boys, but not sure I'd want to see the boys being boys. Might not like everything I see, right? Then I thought, maybe I should be someone who has a horrible life so I appreciate what I have more. Anyway, I've finally settled on trading places with...


the incredibly talented & beautiful Keith Urban. I'd like to know what it's like to play guitar like that man. Holy smokes. And to be so adored and stalked. I think it would be interesting to experience the talent & fame & fortune, both good & bad aspects, and I think it would give me a different sort of perspective & appreciation for my musicians. Plus, I feel like men are this whole other species, so why not be one for a day? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment