Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Alright, I don't think of myself as doing anything actually "messed up", so I'm gonna stretch this one to "crazy things", and since my range of crazy varies depending on who I'm with, I'll make today "A picture of the person with whom you've done the craziest thing". (noticed I fixed the grammar too. haha)

This is my best friend from back home, Tami, and this pic is from May 2009 at Coyote Joe's for a kick-off for the Downtown Hoedown. We went to see Luke Bryan, but that's not crazy. Then we saw him again the next night. No, that's still not it. But on Saturday, we got up at like 6am and drove 3 hours across the state to see him again at Walmart. I just wanted a hug. lol Granted, he was supposed to be there for 2 hours, and we only saw like 5 or 6 songs because he started early, and then left early as well. But ya know, it was still fun, and we got hugs & autographs & I got Kent to sign my drumstick. And we made it back in time to catch Bomshel play in the afternoon.

Sorry if that's not "messed up"/crazy enough for you. ;)

1 comment: